Interest free credit
Spread the cost of your treatment over 6 or 12 months with interest free credit
Dental veneers can be made from porcelain or from resin composite materials. Porcelain veneers resist stains better than resin veneers and better mimic the light reflecting properties of natural teeth. These “shells” are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their colour, shape, size or length. You will need to discuss the best choice of veneer material for you with your dentist.
Advantages of Dental Veneers
- They provide a natural tooth appearance
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant
- They can cover small chips
- Make it possible to hide stains or discoloured fillings
- And also to hide small gaps between teeth
- They can disguise slight crookedness
- Whiten and brighten stained or yellow teeth
- Only require a very small amount of tooth surface to be removed
Once placed, your veneers will be very strong. Even so, you should avoid anything that will over-stress the veneer: opening pistachio nuts with your teeth probably isn’t a good idea!